New Patient Information
If you are interested in an office consultation with Cumberland Pain Associates, PLC, please have your physician refer you to our clinic. Your referring physician will need to fax your medical records (to include office notes, procedure and diagnostic reports, and demographic/insurance information) to us at (615) 860-2420.
Once your medical records have been received, our clinical staff will review them to determine what methods of treatment are available for you at our clinic. After they have been approved and a general course determined, our office will contact you directly.
Once your appointment has been made a New Patient Packet will be mailed to you. The packet will contain the date of your appointment, a checklist of everything you need to bring to your appointment, a map, and several pages that you will need to complete.
Please note we may opt to reschedule your appointment if you do not have this paperwork completed prior to your appointment time.
Office Consultation Checklist
- All X-ray, MRI, CT, Discogram, Myelogram reports and films (on disc).
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- Any additional medical records pertaining to your pain that we might not have received prior to your visit
- Insurance card(s)
- Insurance copay in the form of cash, check, or money order payable to Cumberland Pain Associates, PLC. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
- If your insurance requires a referral (HealthSpring or Tricare) please have your primary care physician fax it to (615) 860-2420 prior to your appointment.
Please note that a New Patient Consultation is to develop treatment recommendations and does not imply acceptance of the patient for continued care.